Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, August 20, 2010

The sweetest memoir..

My solemnization

Memandangkan tinggal 1 week sajer lagi my 5th wed anniversary,
I would love to flashback the sweetest memoir in my life..the day i changed from Miss Abdul Ghani to Mrs.Razman :)

I remember the night before that,i slept with my parents...mcm bdk2 kan???kalau x cara tu aku x reti2 nak tido...nervousss kottt.lagipun xnak spoilkan my room yg dah siap dihias oleh my mama & me..my room was full with fresh white roses & green organza...oh i miss that moment...

and this was the guy yg'menikahkan' his 1 & only dotter the day before his birthday...
i miss u abah,pls get well soon..

It's been 5 wonderful years,praying that we will grow old together & always love each other.. Insyaallah...Amin.
and from time to time he always asks this,& my answer will always be...

Mr. Razman :how much do you love me?
Mrs.Razman : Infinity & unconditionally..






2 comments:

amm said...

wah sweet......sekejap je dh 5th ye lis, tahniah ye ;p

templates br la & cantik ;)

Dallies said...

hehe..TQ mek ^_^

Post a Comment